Friday, November 8, 2013

Is a Nexus Phone Running on KitKat Any Sweeter?



Is a Nexus Phone Running on KitKat Any Sweeter?





So far, walt Apple burg misses the mark. This is an awesome phone at an AMAZING price. The ho-hum review (and sleeper video) glosses over the fact this offers top of the line features for $350 (UNLOCKED) and is the only Android phone that has Kit Kat - and as a Nexus phone will always get OS updates first. 



Therefore, if you don't want Verizon, this is the best phone smart money can buy.

Walt - glad you're moving on.The WSJ and its demographics gave you your fame. 
Looking forward to some new blood. BTW - WSJ - if you're looking for a part-time contributor, I'm a 10-year Wall Street veteran (both front office and IT), have 5 kids, and have a decent commute (read - I'm your target demographic). And I've got plenty of writing credentials from my days at Stanford. Have your people call my people.


No comments:

Post a Comment