Friday, October 25, 2013

BlackBerry to Slash Workforce by Up to 40%



BlackBerry to Slash Workforce by Up to 40%








Regarding to this article, I am in agreement with Blackberry. I think that since Apple and Samsung have been bring in the big bucks they should start to break down there high and might walls. For me be a past Blackberry user, I hated to pay more just to have the Blackberry internet service. Most of my friends and family did too. We didn’t understand why we had to pay more, if we had payed for the phone, the service and then the internet as well! Most people that I know have left for that same reason. Therefor, if Blackberry wants to come back from this down fall they have to get new ideas running and put more stuff their customers want! By getting rid of the internet charge, that would be a good start!
Good Luck Blackberry, your going to need it!

1 comment: